Because of the boundless love we feel for our children and grandchildren, it's only natural that we want to do everything in our power to see them grow up healthy. So we at Maze pledge to make this remarkable technology affordable to as many families as possible. 

$288 off Cord Blood & Tissue (code: PurimCBT) or $144 off Cord Blood (code: PurimCB) Enroll Now

Cord blood stem cells have the extraordinary potential to save lives and safeguard the health of your child. Here's why you should consider banking:

  • Cord blood currently treats over 80 diseases, including common Ashkenazi Jewish diseases such as Niemann Pick Disease, Fanconi Anemia, and Metachromatic Leukodystrophy (MLD)
  • Clinical trials are underway for Tay Sachs DiseaseAutism, and more
  • An estimated 10,000-15,000 people per year need a stem cell transplant but can’t find a suitable donor-- your baby’s stem cells are a perfect match!
  • Cord blood stem cells may also be used for siblings or parents -- with up to a 75% match rate*!
  • Valuable cord blood stem cells can be banked and maintained in a viable state for more than 25 years
*Siblings have a 25% chance of a full match, 50% chance of partial match and 25% chance of no match. Parents always have a 100% chance of a partial match. Offers expire 12/31/18.

Request an Information Packet

20 Years of Storage

Maze offers two payment methods: either a one-time full payment or a monthly payment plan.

Pricing includes 20 years of free storage with no annual fees. Payment plans are interest free and no credit check is required. Enroll Now.

TermsCord BloodCord Blood & Tissue
One-Time Full Payment$2,490$3,490
36 Month Plan$71.39/m$99.17/m
24 Month Plan$104.58/m$146.25/m
12 Month Plan$204.17/m$287.50/m

25 Years of Storage

Payment plans are interest free and no credit check is required. Enroll Now.

TermsCord BloodCord Blood & Tissue
One-Time Full Payment$2,915$4,115
36 Month Plan$83.19/m$116.53/m
24 Month Plan$122.29/m$172.29/m
12 Month Plan$239.58/m$339.58/m

Parent Testimonials 

I'm religious, a doctor, but also a mom.

When we were pregnant with our first child, there were so many decisions to make, so many new experiences – it was overwhelming. And the bigger picture – that we were going to be responsible for a new life on this earth – filled us with joy as well as awe and trepidation. As we contemplated how to give our daughter the best start possible, we heard from a close friend about Maze Cord Blood and cord blood and tissue banking. We read more about it, and considered it for our daughter. For myself, as a spiritual and religious person, I believe that everything is in G-d’s hands, and I pray that G-d will always grant our children safety and that they will know only good health. As a physician as well, however, I have seen the realities of disease and death affecting individuals and families. Therefore, it was clear to me that even as I hope and pray that our children will never need to use them, cord blood and tissue banking provides an incredible opportunity to do as much as we can as parents to protect our children from future harm.

Once we decided to bank cord blood for our daughter, and decided to use Maze on our trusted friend’s recommendation, we were so glad we did. Their prices were reasonable. The instructions for collecting the samples at the birth were clear and simple. Courier pickup of the samples at the hospital happened seamlessly. And throughout the process, Maze provided excellent customer service. When I called, I got a friendly voice on the other end of the line, and prompt and clear answers to my questions.

We had such a good experience that we chose Maze again for our second daughter, who was born just a few weeks ago.

Rachel | Riverdale, New York

Warmth, Professionalism & Affordability

When my husband and I found out we were having twins, there were many question marks around how the pregnancy and childbirth process would go. One thing that didn’t have any doubt was our plan for cord blood banking. When we had a our son a few years ago, Maze made the process incredibly smooth, and when we gave birth to our twins we once again had a wonderful experience. Their customer service is impeccable, they are a great lab to work with, and most of all we didn’t feel like we were just another case number. There are many cord blood banks out there; what keeps us coming back to Maze is their warmth, professionalism, and affordability … what more could we ask for? Thank you for a terrific experience Maze! We really hope we don’t need you for a while but if we do, we look forward to you being part of our family once again.

Danielle C. | Bronx, New York

Affordability & Customer Service

After much research and talking to our doctor about cord blood banking, we decided to bank with Maze. We chose Maze for two reasons: affordability and customer service. With Maze, we felt like family. Now, we are happy to recommend them to all of our friends and family members!

Maya & Adam | Lawrence, New York

I Did My Research

Every time one of my Mommy groups gets into a discussion about which cord banking to use I just gush about Maze. There was no pushy phone calls like I received from the other companies and reasonable pricing for new parents with so many other expenses to consider. I did my research and their quality shone through. Very happy with our choice.

Susanne Goldstone Rosenhouse | Dallas, TX

Get Started Today

Have questions? Our knowledgeable Cord Blood Specialists can help. Call 914-488-0057 or complete the form below.


Please call 877-629-3522 or complete the form below.