Cord Blood & Tissue – 20 Years of Storage
Includes 20 years of free storage. Payment plans are interest free and no credit check is required.
|One Baby||20 Years|
|48 Month Payment Plan||$91.25/Month|
|36 Month Payment Plan||$120/Month|
|24 Month Payment Plan||$177.50/Month|
|12 Month Payment Plan||$350/Month|
|Pay in Full||$4,240|
Cord Blood & Tissue – 25 Years of Storage
Payment plans are interest free and no credit check is required.
|One Baby||25 Years|
|48 Month Payment Plan||$104.27/Month|
|36 Month Payment Plan||$137.36/Month|
|24 Month Payment Plan||$203.54/Month|
|12 Month Payment Plan||$402.08/Month|
|Pay in Full||$4,865|
Maze’s Pricing Includes:
Maze Cord Blood & Tissue State-of-the-Art Collection Kit
- FDA/NDA approved Pall Cord Blood Collection Bag (Contains CPD, an FDA approved anti-coagulant)
Medical Courier & Hospital Bedside Pick-up
- Guaranteed expedited shipping from anywhere in the U.S. to our processing lab
Advanced Suspension MethodTM Stem Cell Processing
- A manual processing method, which is superior to automated processing
- Significantly better cell recovery rates, regardless of blood volume collected at birth
- Less red blood cell contamination: up to 35% less than with automated processing
Free Storage for 20 Years (an additional 5 years available)
- Cryopreservation with vapor nitrogen, which maintains a more consistent temperature than liquid nitrogen
- 24/7 electronic monitoring with multiple backup generators
$50,000 Quality Guarantee
Compare Banking Prices– See how Maze measures up against the competition!
Fill out the form below to download our free information packet!
“After thoroughly researching cord blood banking companies, we were extremely satisfied to have chosen Maze. We were nervous about getting the cord blood to NY from TX but the entire process went smoothly and the cost far beat out the competition. Plus, customer service was great!”
— Monica | College Station, TX
*Non-refundable deposit of $100 is due at time of registration via credit card.
All payment plans include a monthly administrative fee.
We do our best to keep this page current but, because information in this industry changes frequently, some details may have changed since our last update.