5 things to know before banking cord blood:
- Maze is physician owned and operated by its founder, Michael Werner, M.D.
- Maze uses the only FDA approved cord blood collection bag
- We utilize advanced processing methods for both cord blood and tissue, resulting in better yields
- Stem cells are cryopreserved with vapor nitrogen, which maintains a more consistent temperature than liquid nitrogen
80+ diseases, including:
- Blood disorders
- Immune System Deficiencies
- Genetic Diseases
Manual Processing yields more stem cells!
- 25% better recovery rate
- Less stem cell contamination
- Customized processing based on individual blood volume
- Absolutely! And there are no fees associated when retrieving your baby’s stem cells.
- In the event that you need the cord blood, we will work with you and your physician to ensure proper protocols are followed to get your cord blood there safe and sound, no matter where you are.
- We will then arrange a courier to ship the cryoshipper to the receiving facility.
- Cord blood that is cryopreserved can travel around the world without any loss of viability.
Your baby’s cord blood will arrive at our lab within 12-24 hours, regardless of your location. That means that whether you’re in New Jersey, where our processing facility is located, or in California, you’re sample will arrive well before the 48 hour deadline (this is how long the cells remain viable).
GET STARTED TODAY
Have questions? Our knowledgeable customer service team can help. Call 877-629-3522 or complete the form below.
Real words from real parents. Read what our customers have to say. Learn More.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Please call 877-629-3522 or complete the form below.