Read more testimonials from satisfied parents who decided to bank with M.A.Z.E. Laboratories. more>>
Pros and Cons of Cord Blood Banking
Watch this video to get answers for your questions about cord blood banking. more>>
Quality Cord Blood Banking You Can Afford
You can give your child a lifetime of insurance…
- Affordability: M.A.Z.E. Cord Blood costs only $1990 for processing and storage. There are no annual storage fees.
- Experience: M.A.Z.E. Laboratories was established in 1997, so you know we will be here when you need us.
- Service: Our service is unmatched. BBB rating of A+.
- Accreditation: M.A.Z.E. Cord Blood, an FDA approved and regulated facility partners with Community Blood Services for processing. CBS is an FDA registered, AABB & American Society of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI) accredited lab that is a member of National Cord Blood Inventory (NCBI) the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP).
- Technology: The cord blood is processed using the SEPAX Cell Processing, which provides fast and precise stem cell extraction. Your baby’s cord blood is tested for cell viability, total nucleated cell count (TNC), sterility, infectious disease markers, number of stem cells, and blood type.
- Convenience: We are ready to receive cord blood for banking 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Commitment to families: We are determined to provide state-of-the-art, affordable, cord blood banking so that every family can bank. Compare our cost to other cord blood banks.