- What is Cord Blood?
- Your baby’s Cord Blood is a 100% match to him/herself
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
4. Cord Blood Clinical Trials
5. Cord Tissue Clinical Trials
Graft-versus-host Disease (DvHD)
Wounds, Burns, Ulcers
6. Storing Cord Blood is Important for Ethnic Minorities
7. Gelderman-Fuhrmann, Monique P., Ph.D., Et Al. “Summary Review Memo For Approval Ofanda: Ba070025 – Anticoagulant Citrate Phosphate Dextrose (Cpd) Solution, Usp By Caridian Bct (Formerly Gambro Bct, Inc.).” United States Public Health Service Center For Biologics Evaluation And Research, 11 May 2007.
8. Hoffbrand AV, Catovsky D, Tuddenham EGD. (2005). Postgraduate Haematology. 5th Edition.
9. Kraus M, Foster K, Bridges AR, Walters MC. 2009. Cord blood units collected with liquid CPD appear to contain significantly more nucleated and CD34+ cells than units collected with dry heparin. Blood 114:4227
WHO. Guideline: Delayed umbilical cord clamping for improved maternal and infant health and nutrition outcomes. Geneva, World Health Organization; 2014 (http://www.who.int/nutrition/publications/guidelines/cord_clamping/en/).
WHO. Guidelines on basic newborn resuscitation. Geneva, World Health Organization; 2012 (http://www.who.int/maternal_child_adolescent/documents/basic_newborn_resuscitation/en/).
WHO. WHO recommendations for the prevention and treatment of postpartum haemorrhage; 2012 (http://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/publications/maternal_perinatal_health/9789241548502/en/)
11. National Center for Biotechnology Science. Chapter 2 Placenta Blood Circulation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK53254/
12. The Scientist. The Prescient Placenta. Christopher Coe. http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/43618/title/The-Prescient-Placenta/
13. Frandberg S, Waldner B, Konar J, et al. High quality cord blood banking is feasible with delayed clmaping practices. The eight-year experience and current status of the national Swedish Cord Blood Bank. Cell and Tissue Banking 2016;17(3):439-448.