Cord Blood – 20 Years of Storage
Includes 20 years of free storage. Payment plans are interest free and no credit check is required.
|One Baby||20 Years|
|48 Month Payment Plan||$65.21/Month|
|36 Month Payment Plan||$85.28/Month|
|24 Month Payment Plan||$125.42/Month|
|12 Month Payment Plan||$245.83/Month|
|Pay in Full||$2,990|
Cord Blood – 25 Years of Storage
Payment plans are interest free and no credit check is required.
|One Baby||25 Years|
|48 Month Payment Plan||$74.06/Month|
|36 Month Payment Plan||$97.08/Month|
|24 Month Payment Plan||$143.13/Month|
|12 Month Payment Plan||$281.25/Month|
|Pay in Full||$3,415|
Maze’s Pricing Includes:
Maze Cord Blood & Tissue State-of-the-Art Collection Kit
- FDA/NDA approved Pall Cord Blood Collection Bag (Contains CPD, an FDA approved anti-coagulant)
Medical Courier & Hospital Bedside Pick-up
- Guaranteed expedited shipping from anywhere in the U.S. to our processing lab
Advanced Suspension MethodTM Stem Cell Processing
- A manual processing method, which is superior to automated processing
- Significantly better cell recovery rates, regardless of blood volume collected at birth
- Less red blood cell contamination: up to 35% less than with automated processing
Free Storage for 20 Years (an additional 5 years available)
- Cryopreservation with vapor nitrogen, which maintains a more consistent temperature than liquid nitrogen
- 24/7 electronic monitoring with multiple backup generators
$50,000 Quality Guarantee
Compare Banking Prices– See how Maze measures up against the competition!
“I have to say I am very satisfied with my experience with Maze. The difference was we could afford Maze, and we couldn’t afford any of the other companies. The process was extremely easy … I do nothing but recommend Maze to all my pregnant friends.”
— Diana | Easton, PA
*A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due at time of registration via credit card.
All payment plans include a monthly administrative fee.
We do our best to keep this page current but, because information in this industry changes frequently, some details may have changed since our last update.